The water had risen further but we feared this week's forecast good weather might cause it to drop back. I will visit on Sunday and if it's still above the bottom of the slipway, we could start back the following week if there are enough people around. (Unfortunately I cannot be there for the next 3 weeks.)
The tide is starting to come in but unfortunately not quite enough yet. I took the above picture on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully this week's rain will help a bit more.
In other news, a happy 65th birthday to Alan for Sunday.
I now have a new way to keep you updated with news of the club. I'll try to add an entry each week to let you know how the water level is doing and what plans we have for trips away.
When the water comes back, we are hoping to extend Saturday sailing until the end of the year to provide more opportunities to use it. We are also considering starting both Saturdays and Tuesdays earlier next year.
In the mean time, keep doing the rain dances!